Monday, October 31, 2011

More Fall Fun!

Fall is loaded with fun activities and great moments to be with friends and family.  Laela and Cord make the time that much more fun for me.  We participate in things that you wouldn't do unless you are a kid or you have kid.  For one, Laela's school went to the pumpkin patch at Amazing Savings in Black Mountain.  The kids got to pick their own pumpkins, have their face painted, eat snacks, and read stories with Mrs. Corrie.  Laela and Cord loved it and I enjoy watching them have a great time. 



Laela with her teacher Miss Katie

Miss Tiffany helping Laela pick the perfect pumpkin


I got one mom



Story and snack time



Ellen's butterfly
 This is the swan at our local lake.  The kids and I walk there every chance we get to feed the ducks and see the fish.  I told you all in a previous post that Laela calls him/her (i don't know which) aggressive swan - and this is proof positive of that fact.  He likes to attack out stroller which is truly funny.


 Halloween is obviously a big part of the fall.  This year Laela dressed up as a hippie and Cord was a hobo - it was my ode to Asheville.  We went to Church Street - where everyone east of Asheville shows up to trick or treat.  My camera was on the fritz so I only have a few photos, but the kids had fun and we had a great time with our friends.



Cord is with my friend Julie's son Caleb 




1 comment: