Saturday, August 20, 2011

Minnesota 2011



I love Minnesota in the summer time.  It is warm, beautiful, and such a great time to spend on the lake - any lake really.  This year the Johnson family went to Park Rapids, Minnesota, and stayed in a cabin on a lake there.  The entire Johnson clan, nine adults and six children under the age of five, inhabited the Foy's lake house, and after six days we left still liking each other.  It was great to see Laela and Cord enjoy their cousins Davis, Kiki, Preston and Triston.  This time is precious to me because my family is so far away, and I treasure our time with them.  Here are the pictures of what our week together looked like.


Jumping off the dock








The little men :):)




Breakfast with Preston

Yep its morning - I'm not exactly happy about it :)



The cutest girl ever:)


Caleb and Triston

Papa, Nonnie and Wendy cheering on the kids.


Nice jump Preston




Davis learned how to swim this summer.



Sweet Boy!

Anni and Kiki

My water baby










What my dad does on vacation....







Campfire time







The sandbar












1 comment:

  1. Sweet memories of all...what a fun time we had, and as you said - so glad we all liked each other at the end of the week... :)

    ReplyDelete