Sunday, August 21, 2011

Laela's first hair cut

My baby girl turned three in May, and I have not once touched her hair with a pair of scissors.  Some of it was sheer determination on my part,  and some of it was pure luck because her hair grew out so beautifully.  However, she is headed to school in a couple weeks and I figured it was time.  So we went to my beautiful and incredibly talented friend Michelle at Illusions Spa in Asheville.  Laela asked to go to Auntie Chelle because that is where Mommy always goes, and she got her first trim.  Michelle even taught me how to braid.  Hopefully, I will not forget how when it is my turn :):)


Doing a little jig before the big event 
She is ready for her close up :)



















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness you did it! She is so funny making all those silly faces! Love Michelle! can't wait to see it in person

    ReplyDelete