Friday, June 22, 2012

My May Babies!!!!

Well, due to the chaos that life sometimes brings, I have not blogged in quite some time.  A lot has happened in the last two months, including the celebration of all the May birthdays.  Between Hayne and my family there are seven, yes seven, birthdays in May!  In our immediate family we have a busy three days between the 10th and the 12th.  Laela, Cord and I all have our own day, but they are not in that order.  I am first on the 10th, and now the least important, though I do not mind at all.  Laela is the 11th and she turned four this year.  Holy Cow!!!  FOUR!!!!  I love it!!!  Cord is on the 12th and my one-man-wrecking-crew is actually two this year.  I did not do a birthday party with their friends this year because we were in the midst of moving.  However, we did not forget to celebrate.  My mom came to town to help us with the move, and we had our first celebration before our move.  Then we went down to South Carolina and celebrated with Hayne's family, as one of the seven May babies is also Elizabeth, or Tia, as the kids affectionately call her :):)  All that to say, I do not think the kids were jibbed this year.  Here are some of the highlights of their celebrations!!!

Party with Nonnie!!!
Laela's 'Hello Kitty' shoes from Nonnie

Present time continues!!


Laela got a bike!!




Nonnie got Cord a T-ball set that he calls hi-ya!



Cake time with the Griffins!



Presents!!! 


Pappy and Cord!


Princess Outfits!!

T-ball time!! Great grandparents think alike!!

No comments:

Post a Comment