Sunday, April 17, 2011

Florida

Pool Time




Davis and Kiki


Davis was pretty fearless:)

Miss Independent!!






Could not keep them out of the water! 




















Mom and Dad rented a boat for the day!



 Since I can remember, my parents have gone to Florida every spring to escape the tundra that is Minnesota.  A few years ago, they started inviting us to join them.  I guess they no longer felt the need to vacate from the kids as well :):)  Now it has become a huge family affair with kids, spouses, and grandkids.  I look forward to it every year, and as my kids get older it get even better.  Lalea loved all her time with her cousins.  Davis is the oldest and he turned 4 in February.  Laela and Kiersten turn 3 in May, so they are all close in age and played together wonderfully.  As you can see, all of them enjoyed the pool and the beach and simply playing together.

I am very grateful for trips like this.  Time to get away with family, enjoy the beach and each other.  I hope it is something we can continue to do for a long time :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment